My friends wanted to have a potluck as many of them are leaving us for an extended period of time 😦
So I decided to make a peanut butter pie and then I thought to myself why not hide bananas in it as well!
I was too busy to make a pie crust as easy as that is, I am on my week off and have so much on the go. I got up at 9 then went to the gym for 10 and got all my ingredients and came home and made a pie then I went to a friends house to prep for a meeting I had later that day and once the meeting is over I had the potluck!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I used light)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 bananas depending on the size
- 3 cups of cool whip (I used light)
- 1 (6-ounce) purchased or prepared graham cracker piecrust
- 1/4 cup chopped peanut butter cups (about 2 large)
- With an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and the brown sugar in a large bowl for several minutes, until smooth.
- Blend in the peanut butter, milk, and vanilla extract. With a spatula, stir in half of the whipped topping, then gently fold in the remaining topping.
- line bottom of pie shell with bananas and some of the chopped candy if you like 🙂
- Pour the mixture into the piecrust, then sprinkle the peanut butter cup pieces around the edge of the pie. (Tip: Freeze the candy before chopping.) Cover and chill until firm, at least 2 hours or overnight.