Yummy garlic bbq baked potatoes with my perfectly cooked chicken.
Followed by, a piece of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake yum!
3/4 cup butter
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup ap flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, light brown sugar, and vanilla extracts on medium speed until well combined.
- Increase the mixer speed to high and beat for 15 seconds. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the egg.
- Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the dry ingredients and combine on low speed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for a few seconds until combined.
- Scrape the batter into a greased and lined 9-inch cake pan.
- Press the batter into a smooth and even layer in the pan. Bake until lightly golden around the edges (the center should still feel soft), 18 – 22 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then run a paring knife around the edge of the pan to release the cake.
- Cool for at least 4 hours before turning the cake out of the pan and onto a large plate.